COLOR COASTER SET
• Handcrafted in Dallas, TX
• Includes 4 coasters in assorted colors*
• Each coaster measures 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
• Coasters are triple-sealed with a satin finish to repel moisture– wipe clean with a damp cloth.
**Due to demand we cannot grant specific color requests at this time, you may request a color family (warm/cool, light/dark) or send us a picture of your interior reference, just drop all that info in the note to seller and we'll do our best. We promise your set will be pretty!**
These are not your grandma's coasters. Made with Baltic birch plywood, a sturdy cork bottom, and an inset groove to prevent sticking– these coasters work as hard as they play, adding a minimalist touch of color and pattern to your tabletop.
Coasters are sealed with a low VOC, waterproof finish. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Our brand celebrates the details and variations that arise from the process of creating. Each coaster is hand cut, painted, and assembled with care by a human. Slight Imperfections are part of the process.
GASTON MADE, just for you.
>If you're in the Dallas area, save on shipping and ask about local pick up.<
Shipping cost is calculated per item.
Shipping costs for large items is approximate, and could vary based on shipping destination. We will issue a refund for any excess shipping charges that may occur, and conversely– send an invoice for higher rates.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you change your mind about a purchase, we are happy to accept your return within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If the item you received is damaged, or somehow unsatisfactory, please get in touch with a photo of the issue. Any damaged goods supplied by us will be replaced.
LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE AT OUR STUDIO IN DALLAS. Contact us about local orders.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How Long We Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Alex McCreight at Gaston Made is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a large assortment of our products for wholesale. Email us at email@example.com for more information and a PDF of our latest catalog.
Mar 14, 2021
Wonderful experience and loved the finished product! It was perfect and makes our newly redesigned home come together perfectly.
Feb 6, 2021
Jan 17, 2021
Jan 4, 2021
Ordered for the holidays and had to write them about finding my package. I got a response immediately with updated info. They were the perfect gift!
Dec 26, 2020
Beautifully made. Vibrant colors. Thank you!